GADGET EXPRESS provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased.┬áThe order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained.┬áGADGET EXPRESS will offer no warranty service without this number.
GADGET EXPRESS warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for┬áone year labor┬áand┬áone year parts┬áfrom the original ship date. During this period, GADGET EXPRESS will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at GADGET EXPRESSÔÇÖs option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by GADGET EXPRESS. All shipping fees both to and from GADGET EXPRESS following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by GADGET EXPRESS at the original system build) replaced by GADGET EXPRESS or its authorized service center, become the property of GADGET EXPRESS. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The item owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
GADGET EXPRESS makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this item other than as set forth below. GADGET EXPRESS makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturerÔÇÖs product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, GADGET EXPRESS is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the item. Under no circumstances shall GADGET EXPRESS be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by GADGET EXPRESS.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the item in question. GADGET EXPRESS shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized GADGET EXPRESS representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from careless or unsafe behavior, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- GADGET EXPRESS and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any issues that arise due to unauthorized maintenance or repair of item by customer prior to using warranty
- Thirty-day Return Window is final and will not be altered in any way
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Gadget Express within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Gadget Express ┬áwill refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a ÔÇ£Free ShippingÔÇØ promotion then a standard $20 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for items which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized Gadget Express ┬áability to remarket or resell the product. Gadget Express maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service and follow the necessary steps to begin the return process..
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
If repairs are required, the customer must retain and quote their invoice number and provide proof of purchase. Return and repair services are rendered by GADGET EXPRESS only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customersÔÇÖ responsibility. All returned parts must have the invoice number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase.
Should you have any problems with your item, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- Please quote your invoice/purchase number (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact Gadget Express Customer Service at 0416 157 155
- If the item must be repaired, please follow the instructions given by Gadget Express technical support staff to ship your item.
- Pack the item in its original box or a well-protected box. Gadget Express will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day Gadget Express -paid service period. Ship the item with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem
GADGET EXPRESS accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market modifications or additions.┬áGADGET EXPRESS is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any part or component the customer did not pay┬áGadget Express to install. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse.┬áGADGET EXPRESS┬áhas the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than┬áGADGET EXPRESS┬átechnician attempts to service the product.┬áGADGET EXPRESS will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at┬áGADGET EXPRESS.┬áUnder no circumstances will GADGET EXPRESS be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees.┬áGADGET EXPRESS will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. GADGET EXPRESS makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.